Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) national emergency, I have made the difficult decision to suspend acceptance of all new Applications until at least April 1, 2020. While no one at National Family Mortgage has knowingly contracted the virus, or knowingly been in contact with anyone who has, I believe that suspending new business is the prudent thing to do during this trying time. We're a small, hardworking team; as the virus spreads, team members are now dealing with immediate school cancellations and child care needs, and increased responsibilities helping loved ones most susceptible to the virus. We cannot accept new, time sensitive Applications in good conscience unless we're 100% certain that we'll be able to deliver our products and services to our clients on time. We simply don't know what's going to happen over the next couple of weeks; it would be unfair to our clients, and to our team, to set unrealistic company expectations. I'm sincerely sorry if you planned on submitting an Application with us, and for now, we can't help you. If you're dealing with a home purchase, please discuss your situation with your Borrower's settlement agent -- hopefully, the settlement agent can assist you with your loan document needs by your Borrower's closing date. We'll update this message as necessary in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together through this crisis. I wish everyone, and those we love, peace and good health. Tim Burke, CEO & Founder
Skip to content
Protect your clients and help build wealth.
Are your clients providing financial support to adult kids or retired parents?
We will help document and service the transaction, so you don’t have to!
Download Guide For Agents
Download Guide For Advisors
As a financial advisor, tax professional, estate planner or real estate agent, you know the importance of properly documenting and formalizing intra-family financial transactions to both:
(1) Prevent problems with the IRS
(2) Protect family relationships
National Family Mortgage’s ® safe, easy, and affordable intra-family mortgage solutions ensure proper documentation, mortgage registration, tax planning and loan repayment is as simple as can be.
With National Family Mortgage ® your clients can:
- Help adult children purchase, refinance, or renovate a home
- Help a retired parent with cash-flow needs while protecting own financial future
- Transfer wealth between generations
- Diversify their portfolio and earn a solid return
- Receive a steady flow of cash payments
- Lend money from a trust or manage annual gifting
- Protect loans to newly married children
Borrowers benefit, too:
- Easier access to cash in a tight credit market
- Better interest rates from family
- Low origination fees
- Ability to deduct mortgage interest
- Keep wealth in the family
National Family Mortgage ® helps structure the loan, document the loan, register the mortgage with the proper government authority, and manage the repayment.
- Custom mortgage documents for each situation and state
- Registered security and tax deductible
- Electronic funds transfer to process payments
- Online account access to manage loans
- Year-end IRS tax reports
To learn more about how National Family Mortgage ® can help you and your clients, please contact us today!