Are your clients providing financial support to adult kids or retired parents?
We will help document and service the transaction, so you don’t have to!
As a financial advisor, tax professional, estate planner, or real estate agent, you know the importance of properly documenting and formalizing intra-family financial transactions to both:
(1) Prevent problems with the IRS
(2) Protect family relationships
National Family Mortgage’s ® safe, easy, and affordable intra-family mortgage solutions ensure proper documentation, mortgage registration, tax planning and loan repayment is as simple as can be.
With National Family Mortgage ® your clients can:
- Help adult children purchase a home
- Help a retired parent with cash-flow needs while protecting own financial future
- Transfer wealth between generations
- Diversify their portfolio and earn a solid return
- Receive a steady flow of cash payments
- Lend money from a trust or manage annual gifting
- Protect loans to newly married children
Borrowers benefit, too:
- Easier access to cash in a tight credit market
- Better interest rates from family
- Low origination fees
- Ability to deduct mortgage interest
- Keep wealth in the family
National Family Mortgage ® helps structure the loan, document the loan, register the mortgage with the proper government authority, and manage the repayment.
- Custom mortgage documents for each situation and state
- Registered security and tax deductible
- Electronic funds transfer to process payments
- Online account access to manage loans
- Year-end IRS tax reports
To learn more about how National Family Mortgage ® can help you and your clients, please contact us today!