Family Mortgage Setup Form to
Help Someone Buy a Relative's Home
Let’s Get Started!
Before we begin your Setup Form, please carefully read the following important information:
WE’RE ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS. PLEASE READ THIS. IT’S ALL VERY IMPORTANT!
* Either the Borrower or the Lender may submit this Setup Form and submit our one-time setup fee, with the following state exceptions:
(1) If the subject property is in Kentucky, Maryland, Texas, or Virginia, then the Borrower must submit our online Setup Form and submit our one-time setup fee.
* The Setup Form should be submitted no more than three weeks before the Lender’s / Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date, and no less than two weeks before the Lender’s / Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date.
* As an added security measure, this Setup Form cannot be saved or accessed at a later date. You must complete the Setup Form and submit it to us in one sitting. Please review the Sample Setup Form found in our Free Product Guide to ensure you are prepared to complete the Setup Form in one sitting. It takes most clients less than 10 minutes to complete the Setup Form.
* Within one business day of submitting your online Setup Form, a Family Mortgage Team Member will call you to confirm the details of your loan. Any necessary changes or amendments to your Setup Form can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Team Member assigned to help you.
* Your Family Mortgage documents will be emailed for your review within seven business days from the date of submitting the Setup Form. After your review, any necessary changes or amendments to your paperwork can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Team Member assigned to your loan.
Now, you should be ready to get started!