Family Mortgage Application to
Help Someone Buy a Relative's Home
Let’s Get Started!
Before we begin your Application, please carefully read the following important information:
WE’RE ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS. PLEASE READ THIS. IT’S ALL VERY IMPORTANT!
* Either the Borrower or the Lender may submit this Application and submit our one-time setup fee, with the following state exceptions:
(1) If the subject property is in Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, then the Borrower must submit our online Application and submit our one-time setup fee.
(2) If the Lender / Seller lives in North Carolina, then the Borrower must submit our online Application and submit our one-time setup fee.
* The Application should be submitted no more than three weeks before the Lender’s / Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date, and no less than two weeks before the Lender’s / Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date.
* As an added security measure, this Application cannot be saved or accessed at a later date. You must complete the Application and submit it to us in one sitting. Please review the Sample Application found in our Free Product Guide to ensure you are prepared to complete the Application in one sitting. It takes most clients less than 10 minutes to complete the Application.
* Within one business day of submitting your online Application, a Family Mortgage Advisor will call you to confirm the details of your loan. Any necessary changes or amendments to your Application can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Advisor assigned to help you.
* Your Family Mortgage documents will be emailed for your review within seven business days from the date of submitting the Application. After your review, any necessary changes or amendments to your paperwork can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Advisor assigned to your loan.
* We proudly offer a 90 day, full-refund, money-back, guarantee.
Now, you should be ready to get started!