Let’s Get Started!
Before we begin your Application, please carefully read the following important information:
* Either the Borrower or the Lender may submit this Application and submit our one-time setup fee, with the following exceptions” (1) If the Borrower’s subject property is in either Maryland, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, then the Borrower must submit our online Application and submit our one-time setup fee. (2) If the Lender lives in North Carolina, then the Borrower must submit our online Application and submit our one-time setup fee.
* If your Family Mortgage is being used to help purchase a property, a property has been identified and the Borrower’s offer to purchase has been accepted by the Seller.
* The Application should be submitted no more than three weeks before the Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date / payoff date / loan issue date, and no less than two weeks before the Borrower’s anticipated closing date / settlement date / payoff date / loan issue date.
* As an added security measure, this Application cannot be saved or accessed at a later date. You must complete the Application and submit it to us in one sitting. Please review the Sample Application found in each Free Product Guide to ensure you are prepared to complete the Application in one sitting. It takes most clients less than 10 minutes to complete the Application.
* Within one business day of submitting your online Application, a Family Mortgage Advisor will call you to confirm the details of your loan. Any necessary changes or amendments to your Application can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Advisor assigned to help you.
* Your Family Mortgage documents will be emailed for your review within seven business days from the date of submitting the Application. After your review, any necessary changes or amendments to your paperwork can be processed directly through the Family Mortgage Advisor assigned to your loan.
* We proudly offer a 90 day, full-refund, money-back, guarantee.
Now, you should be ready to get started! Your Family Mortgage Application begins right here: